The Sebury W3-A Keypad is ideal for access control of gates and doors. It is anti-vandal, waterproof and supports PIN, Card or PIN+Card. Wiegand 26 output & input make it can be used as controller and slave reader.
- Metal structure, anti-vandal, more secure, waterproof design
- Backlight keypad, convenient for operating in night.
- Support 3 Modes Access: Card, PIN, Card+PIN.
- Two relay option
- Pulse mode, toggle mode
- Supports door bell connection
- Very low power consumption ( ≤35mA), long service life and stable performance.
- Wiegand 26 input & output, can work as Wiegand reader/Controller.
- Protective Properties: IP65 fully-potted. with anti-disassemble, alarm function, anti-static interference 15KV.
- Operating Voltage: 12-18V AC/12-24V DC
- Card Type 125KHz EM
- PIN length 4 digits
- Up to 12000 Users
- Adjustable Door Relay Time: 1～99s
- Static Current: ≤35mA
- Communication interface: Wiegand 26 bit
- Card Read Rang: 3-6cm> Reader Induction Time: ≤0.1s
- Operating Temperature: -40℃～60℃
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Lock Output Load: 1A
- Alarm Output Load: 3A
- Antistatic: 15KV
- IP Grade: IP65
- Wiring Length: 90-100cm
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.