The Sebury Glass Slimline Touch Keypad is ideal for access control of gates and doors. It is anti-vandal, waterproof and supports PIN, Card or PIN+Card. Wiegand 26 output & input make it can be used as controller and slave reader.
- Metal structure, high strength wear-resistant reinforced glass panel, capacitive touch keypad.
- 125KHz and 13.56MHz dual-band antenna, support EM/HID/MF/NFC cards.
- Standalone mode, anti-pass back mode: wiegand input, external card reader can be connected.
- The backlight can be set to normal ON, normal OFF or automatic mode.
- Reader mode: wiegand output, LED and Buzzer control input.
- Fully potted process, IP68.
- Material: Zinc Alloy+ Reinforced Glass
- Input Voltage: DC12~24V
- Idle Current: ≤50mA
- Card Reading Type:125KHz: EM/HID 13.56MHz: MF/CPU/NFC (ISO14443A)
- Reading Card Distance: 125KHz: ≤5cm 13.56MHz: ≤2cm
- Output Format: Card: wiegand 26-37 bit (HID card output wiegand 26-37 automatically.) Keypad: 4 bit, 8 bit, virtual card number
- Working Temperature:-20~60° C
- Working Humidity:0~95% (no condensation)
- Product Dimension:160 x 45 x 26mm
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.