Electric 24V drop bolt with 115 mm throw for safe locking of automated swing gates. By securing your gate with an Electradrop you take the load off the electric gate motors and extend the life of your gate and automation.
- Fail Open variant (R) has batteries to open the lock in the event of power failure.
- Vandal-proof, powder coated aluminium housing
- To be connected to the warning light on automated gates (min 3 sec prewarning signal) or directly on the gate automation
- Automatic detection and memorisation of the continuous or pulse signal
- Mechanical release possible (by key) in case of emergency
- Fitted with relay for drop bolt detection
- Obstacle detection with automatic stop of the drop bolt in case of a pressure exceeding 18 kg
- Throw: 115 mm
- Drop bolt diameter: 20 mm
- For gate profiles: 40 mm or more
- Consumption: 25 W / Standby: 0,2 W
- 5 m cable included
- Included: 3012-37-STD cylinder
- To connect to a Locinox DC-POWER-24V-25W power supply
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.