The JVA MB8 Electric Fence IP Energizer® makes animal control a breeze. Its new styling and features include an audible warning if there is a serious fault on the fence and JVA's patented Auto-Sync TradeMark Technology which helps keep your fences safe.
This latest version brings the world's first Wi-Fi enabled IOT energizer, and allows the user to monitor and control their energizer from anywhere in the world using an iPhone, Android phone or tablet. To see this in action, and to try before you buy, please visit http://ipenergizer.com/
This energizer can be powered from our 100W Solar kits
- Can now be monitored and controlled from anywhere in the world from your iPhone or Android phone
- 8 Joules powers up to 80 kilometres of fence.*
- Sleek styling, rugged practical design
- Mains or 12V Battery operation (battery no included)
- Auto-Sync™ Technology for safer fences
- LCD shows fence voltage, stored energy and battery voltage
- Power on demand (automatically ramps up power when needed)
- Bi-Polar or conventional output
- Reverse battery protection
- Highly efficient and intelligent digital design
- UV stable enclosure
- O-Ring sealed case for ant and moisture protection
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
* The actual acres or kilometers of fence powered by this energizer depends on your farm fence conditions and therefore varies greatly.
- MB8 Energizer
- Battery to Energizer Leads
- AC Power Adapter
**For connection from the energiser live terminal to the fence you will need a suitable high voltage cable (not included).
3 year Manufacturer Warranty (excludes lightning damage)
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.
Edgesmith's technicial support provides you with the support you need to have confidence when specifying or installing JVA Electric Fence.