The JVA Z14R is a 4 Joule, single zone security electric fence Energizer purpose built for control and monitoring of perimeter security electric fences. It can meet all of the requirements from basic residential to fully integrated high profile installations. The Z14R can be programmed and controlled using the LCD keypad. It can also be networked with other Z Range Energizers to form a pulse synchronized group for larger sites which require multiple zones.
- 4 Joule Energiser Output.
- High and low power modes
- Tested and approved to AS/NZS60335.2.76
- Built in charger and space for a 12V 7.2aH backup battery
- Supports Bi-Polar or conventional fence wiring
- Alarms on fence short or open circuit
- Control and programming via LCD Keypad
- Large number of programmable options
- Monitor via PC (using Perimeter Patrol software)
- 2 control inputs
- 2 switched 12V DC outputs (Siren and Strobe)
- Three “Form C” Relays with dry or contacts or switched voltage output
- Relays may be assigned to any alarm function
- Infrared tamper beam disables the Energizer if the lid is removed
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.