NOTE: These hinges are made to order.
Bearing Hinges are the best way to hang an automated gate. The low friction movement reduces noise and wear on the gate and motor.
- The Bottom Hinge has a tapered thrust bearing that transfers the weight of the gate and force of the automation efficiently to the post. The Steel Cup is welded to the bottom of the gate after galvanising.
- The Bottom Hinge is bolted directly into the concrete pad of the driveway. The plate is 16mm and has slotted holes. It is asymetrical so it can be fitted closer to the Gate Post.
- The Top Hinge has a sealed ball bearing. A steel plug is welded to the top of the gate after galvanising.
- The Top Hinge is adjustable using a clever micro adjustment plate.
- Rated for gates of up to 1400kg
- Minimum Frame width = 100mm
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.