Premium mechanical code lock for sliding gates with aluminium housing and stainless steel mechanism. Because no electricity or batteries are required, this system gives you the opportunity to equip any sliding gate fast and easily with access control. The unique Twistfinger and according self-correcting keep guarantees a perfect aligned closing of your sliding gate. For a fast and highly precise installation, we recommend using the Drill-Fix drilling caliber.
- 100% mechanical: no battery nor electricity required
- Adjustable for horizontal or vertical mounting of the keep (catch bolt)
- Mechanical code panel on both sides
- Possibility to work with different entrance and exit codes
- Equipped with dust and rain covers
- Easy and fast set-up or modification of the access codes
- Possibility of setting up 4 to 6 digit codes
- Extremely strong and user-friendly mechanism
- Automatic code reset after pushing the handle
- Anti-code detection with integrated security press plate
- Stainless steel collar around the Twistfinger prevents cutting through the twistfinger (catchbolt)
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.