The TriStar F21 Full Height Turnstile is a bi-directional turnstile with galvanised frame and rotor, stainless steel is an option. With a soft start and stop feature, even a small child can operate it.
The TriStar F21 is compatible with all access control systems and special features can be incorporated into our standard design. Solar panel operation and a portable version are available making the TriStar F21 full height turnstile suitable for remote areas, building sites or positions were it is difficult to get power to.
The TriStar’s unique relay and battery back-up system handle power outages by automatically switching to the battery back-up and activates a warning siren. A standard feature of the F21 the battery back-up allows the turnstile to operate for up to 3000 cycles without mains power.
- Status indication system allows the customer to see when the turnstile is closed and if the entry (or exit) is freewheeling. The emergency key release is also monitored.
- High capacity drive mechanism with a 5 year conditional guarantee.
- Optional wide access gate, designed as a seamless extension to the turnstile frame, is available where access for larger items such as wheelchairs, bulky deliveries and equipment is required.
- Up to 3000 cycles on battery backup system.
- Solar power for remote sites or where there is no mains power
- Card reader mounting brackets suitable for reader and intercom
- Status indication for security monitoring
- Portable base with fork lift pockets for easy transportation
- 15 people per minute.
- 100% duty cycle.
- 1amp at 240v.
- Mechanical pawl and rollers non-reversible after 33°.
SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Components - brackets, hinges, gate operators etc are generally off the shelf and we will dispatch the same day for orders before 2pm and next day for orders after. Deliveries go out by courier. We use NZC and our shipping charges are closely matched to what we get charged.
Long or Bulky Items - such as gate track, rolls of chain link mesh or barrier arms go out by Streamline freight. Delivery can take a day or two depending on your location. We do our best to charge only the actual cost.
Fence Panels and Gates - are managed by inquiry only as the logistics of production and site delivery are best discussed with you or your trades people. We have our own hiab truck that can be used to drop your order right on site but it will need careful planning. Talk to us about these kind of requests.
We're happy to ship overseas and have some regular export customers. But most of our product is heavy and freight can be very expensive for small orders. So we encourage our international customers to put through their inquiry and let us quote the freight before they make a purchase decision.
We only put the credit card payment through after we've dispatched the goods so that if there are any stockouts or delays you can be contacted to make an informed decision.
We're happy to accept returns for standard off-the-shelf product that is un-used and in its original packaging. But if you're ordering something that will be custom made for you then we'll not be able to accept a return in any circumstances. On standard items we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Talk to us before returning goods so that we can issue you with a return authority number so our store people can match your return to your order.
Edgesmith's technicial support provides you with the support you need to have confidence when specifying or installing Access and Automation.
|Full Height Turnstile