The TriStar F21 Full Height Turnstile is a bi-directional turnstile with galvanised frame and rotor, stainless steel is an option. With a soft start and stop feature, even a small child can operate it.
The TriStar F21 is compatible with all access control systems and special features can be incorporated into our standard design. Solar panel operation and a portable version are available making the TriStar F21 full height turnstile suitable for remote areas, building sites or positions were it is difficult to get power to.
The TriStar’s unique relay and battery back-up system handle power outages by automatically switching to the battery back-up and activates a warning siren. A standard feature of the F21 the battery back-up allows the turnstile to operate for up to 3000 cycles without mains power.
- Status indication system allows the customer to see when the turnstile is closed and if the entry (or exit) is freewheeling. The emergency key release is also monitored.
- High capacity drive mechanism with a 5 year conditional guarantee.
- Optional wide access gate, designed as a seamless extension to the turnstile frame, is available where access for larger items such as wheelchairs, bulky deliveries and equipment is required.
- Up to 3000 cycles on battery backup system.
- Solar power for remote sites or where there is no mains power
- Card reader mounting brackets suitable for reader and intercom
- Status indication for security monitoring
- Portable base with fork lift pockets for easy transportation
- 15 people per minute.
- 100% duty cycle.
- 1amp at 240v.
- Mechanical pawl and rollers non-reversible after 33°.
Edgesmith's technicial support provides you with the support you need to have confidence when specifying or installing Access and Automation.
|Full Height Turnstile